- Pool manager shall have the authority over the activities of members and guests on pool property.
- Members and their guest must obey lifeguards at all times. Lifeguards have the authority to enforce the following disciplinary actions after a verbal warning has been issued and not adhered to:
• Time out of the pool
• Out of pool for the rest of the day
- Cost of damage to Club property will be charged to the responsible member. The member shall be responsible for damage incurred by his guests.
- Bicycles will be confined to designated areas.
- All members must sign the pool log each time they swim or play tennis. Members must sign in for their guests.
- All guests must have a guest ticket and be accompanied by a their host member at all times. Guests are not allowed to buy guest tickets. Members must purchase Guest tickets only.
- Profanity, improper behavior and vulgar remarks are prohibited.
- Radios are allowed if kept low as not to disturb others.
- ADULT SWIM-no one under 18 years of age is allowed on deck. FAMILY SWIM-no one under 18 years of age is allowed unless accompanied by an adult. LAP SWIM is for those 12 years of age and older.
- No skates, skateboards, or bikes are allowed on deck.