- Children 8 years & under must be accompanied by an adult or responsible babysitter at all times. See also Swim Test.
- Guests: Permitted with a guest ticket, accompanied by a member.
- Adult Swim: No one under age 18 allowed in pool or on deck. Lane lines are not in the pool.
- Family Swim: No one under age 18 allowed in pool or on deck unless accompanied by an adult. We allow water toys when it’s not crowded.
- Lap Swim: Age 12 and older. Lane lines are in the pool; may need to share lanes.
- Read other club rules.
- Holidays: Three legal holidays fall during the pool season: Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. See the GSSC Master Calendar for holiday hours.
Extended Stay Pass
A member may purchase an Extended Stay (House Guest) Pass at the pool office, by check only. It allows one individual who’s a summer live-in house guest of that member to use the pool and tennis courts. You may request an extended pass for your summer babysitter by writing a letter to the Board of Trustees. See the fee schedule. Note: When member couples divorce, the club may allow issue of an Extended Stay Pass to the spouse who doesn’t retain the membership. Contact the club president for details.
Guests and Guest Tickets
A Guest Ticket (same as Guest Pass) allows a member to bring a non-member into the club grounds to use either the pool or tennis courts. It’s valid for one day with in-and-out privileges. Only members may purchase them. The host member must be present at GSSC during the guest’s entire visit. We sell them either individually or in units of six at the pool office. Either cash or check is acceptable. See the fee schedule.
Lost and Found
We keep found items at the pool office in our Lost & Found. If you’ve lost something, please check with us quickly. We frequently donate unclaimed items to charity.
Members may rent the pool for parties or large gatherings. Please contact the pool manager to make arrangements. Pool management requests that, in any case, groups of more than 15 notify the manager so the pool can be appropriately staffed. BBQs may be reserved for your gathering. See the fee schedule and party or large gathering rules.
Note that other members will use the pool while a rental is in progress during pool hours, and that music must be off by 10 pm.
20 Reciprocal Agreement for Members of Gregory Seahurst, Normandy Park, and Olympic View
If there is a club closure due to a swim meet or a dive meet (dates listed below only) active members may use the other club without charge, and without being accompanied by a member of that club.
At all other times, members from other pools must be accompanied by a GSSC pool member and must pay the nominal guest fee of $3 per person.
2021 Reciprocal Dates
The dates below are dates our pool will be closed for dive and swim meets. These are a list of the approved reciprocal dates.
Gregory Seahurst members may visit the following pools on the dates below: